Glad you posted this Bill.  There was also a Reddish Egret at Quivira NWR
in Kansas yesterday (about 4th state record).

Scott Somershoe
Littleton CO

Scott Somershoe
Co-Author of *Birds of Tennessee: A New Annotated Checklist
<http://www.amazon.com/Birds-Tennessee-New-Annotated-Checklist/dp/1507815751/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1453317221&sr=8-3>*