COBirders,
As Meredith has already posted, the weather shut down the banding station
so the Front Range Birding Company bird walk participants disappointedly
spent a little time looking at stuffed ducks and feeder birds in the
Visitor Center before venturing out on the boardwalk.  We perked up while
looking at the usual suspects out on the lake but then a return trip to the
feeders yielded a handsome, but skulky Brown Thrasher, first spotted by Amy
Cervene. As an eBird "box bird" I thought folks might like to try to refind
it today.

Good birding,
Chip Clouse
Golden