After unsuccessfully searching for a few hours late this morning, this
afternoon I returned to the spot Joe mentioned. The Winter Wren was active
on both sides of the bridge at 3:00 p.m.  It eventually flew northeast,
moving around on some brush overhanging the Poudre River. The call was hard
to miss.

Thanks for posting an update Joe!

Kevin Keirn
Fort Collins