Spent a couple hours this morning trying to put together a good bird list for
goodwill.

The BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLER was around all morning. I first saw it before 7
east of the east bridge and it slowly moved west and was near the west bridge
by 830.

The VARIED THRUSH was not refound during my time there. I searched the
neighborhood west of Broadway briefly but got overwhelmed by the amount of
habitat on a work day. There were a number of Robins and Solitaires moving
around in that area in the earlier part of the morning so I was hopeful but was
never able to pull it out from the crowd. For anyone else heading that
direction today, I'd recommend concentrating efforts on that neighborhood if
not found in previously reported area.

Good luck!

Kevin DeBoer
Lakewood, Colorado