Just the messenger. Last night a snowy owl was reported via eBird near Stanley
Lake in Arvada, Jefferson Co. As Jeff Co reviewer, I asked for details and this
evening the observer sent me a photo of a young snowy owl! When I went to
validate the report, I saw someone else reported a snowy owl with photo from
the same area today.

The bird was reported on the south side of the lake perching on light posts. If
the bird is refound, PLEASE observe from a distance. You don't need to stand
next to the lamp post to get a photo (of its bottom), but you get my point.
This bird is out of place and doesn't need to be chased around anymore than it
already is.

Happy birding!
Scott Somershoe
Littleton, Jefferson Co