Let me just preface this by saying I am not a lawyer.

I looked up the zoning for the properties along McIntyre right there and
according to Jeffco Co records the property line does extend to the center of
the road from both sides...

In this case the use of McIntyre is likely an easement which would grant public
passage through there, but I think that's about it.

The grey area comes in that it is not typical that a property owner also owns
roadside ditches. The way to find out for sure would be to dig into county
records and see if coors is paying taxes on that entire parcel, or only up to
their fence line. If it's the latter, then they can't really ask you to leave,
or to not take pictures of anything that's viewable from there.

Just my two cents. Happy Birding.

Steve Rash
Denver Co