I am back from being out of commission.  Regarding access on Tunnel Drive
to the lower area around the water pumping building:  the city has always
wanted to stop public access to this area since it is a part of the city's
water infrastructure.  While I doubt that ISIS or some other persons/groups
who want to sabotage a drinking water system for publicity has ever heard
of Canon City or would find it to be the best place to make a big terrorist
impact, the city had the fence installed around the new parking area for
the Tunnel Drive Trail in order to fence the public out.  Rufous-crowned
Sparrows can still be found by walking the trail, sometimes right at the
bottom but often a mile or so up the trail.

I have seen Black Phoebes in the last 2 days as follows:
--1 at Florence River Pak
--1 seen from the MacKenzie Ave bridge over the Arkansas River
--1 at Sell's Lake

I have seen Eastern Phoebes today as follows:
--2 (foraging together) along Tunnel Drive Road (seen at several locations)
--2 (foraging together) near the Sell's Lake trailhead to the Canon City
Riverwalk

I haven't got my phoebe pics up yet but I have uploaded some very good pics
of Evening Grosbeaks in Lincoln Park and an Eastern Bluebird near
Pathfinder Park onto my Birds and Nature blog
<https://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.comhttps://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/