Hello all,

Thanks for the various comments concerning the Brewer’s Sparrows on Guanella
Pass. We did not get recordings of the birds. Neither Michael or I have
recording equipment, and even if we had, it was a bit breezy yesterday and that
might have made it problematic anyway. The birds clearly seemed to be on
territory, and for anyone who has the equipment and the inclination, it could
be a good opportunity to record these high altitude Brewer’s Sparrows.

Bob Andrews

Yekepa, Liberia (currently in Highlands Ranch)

    On Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 9:06:54 AM MDT, Nathan Pieplow