Well, fall migration, anyway.  A visit to my (current) favorite local
spot-Green Mountain Cemetery in Boulder-turned up these fall arrivals this
morning:

Mountain Chickadee (adult and juvenile plumage)
Mountain Bluebird (two females and two juvenile with scaly breasts)
Yellow Warbler (one female or young)
Western Tanager (two female or young)

By the way, Mountain Bluebird was new for the hotspot, bringing the site list
to 98 species.  This spot is only ΒΌ mile upstream from last year's November
migrant stakeout at Baseline and Broadway where many got to see Black-throated
Blue Warbler and Varied Thrush last November.  Consequently, I'm hoping there
will be many visitors to the cemetery this fall, taking the site list over 100
and moving it out of the dreaded "blue pin" category.

Bill Kaempfer
Boulder