We went out on a boat this morning (Mark Chavez, Frank Farrell, Gwen Moore)
and got up-close photos. Many are looking at those photos now and being
quite perplexed. I hope the one I included here is displayed OK. As noted,
3 birds - 2 hang out really close together, and the 3rd also fairly nearby
and sometimes all 3 fly together. Best viewing (if not on boat) might be
from the dam, especially if you are willing to climb down to the shoreline.