There will be a field trip to Chatfield SP on Thursday, Sept 13 meeting at
5:30 pm at the Marina Sandspit.  Maybe we will find a jaeger, or maybe
something else as we focus on interesting waterbirds that may turn up
around now... Sabine's or other rare gulls, Red Phalarope, or?

I will post when the trip is available for registration, hopefully by
tomorrow.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley