From: cobirds@googlegroups.com <cobirds@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Rachel
Hopper <r-hop...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 4:27 PM
To: COBIRDS
Subject: [cobirds] GYRFALCON/Weld

I have not seen the bird come back up, or I missed it when it did.

But, I will add to my report that the bird was quite brown & looked very
similar to the photos I have seen of Andy’s bird. I would not be surprised if
it is the same bird. In fact, I think likely.

Thousands of geese have now put down in the field slightly north of where I
last saw the gyr. Hundreds of Snow Geese mixed in. The largest group of Snow
Geese I have ever seen in Weld. And they are still pouring in.

Sent from my iPhone
www.rkhphotography.net<http://www.rkhphotography.net>
Rachel Kolokoff Hopper
Ft. Collins

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/45D3B59C-7D0D-49F8-8154-9479BEDFC9B7%40comcast.net<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/45D3B59C-7D0D-49F8-8154-9479BEDFC9B7%40comcast.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.