People aren't able to sign up for a Christmas Bird Count on CBC website for
the third year in a row, you can look up any circle on the website, and
email the compiler to let them know you are coming.

Today, is the Fairplay CBC, the first of many Colorado CBCs this year.
Count week started for the Saturday CBCs on Wednesday, and on Thursday for
the Sunday CBCs.  If you see a bird species in a circle during count week,
that is missed on count day, let the compiler or me know, and we'll get it
listed on the count as count week.  Count Week, is three days before and
after count day.  Count Week species don't count for the total number of
species for Count Day, though we still like to know, what other species
were seen in the CBC circle during the Count Week period.

Brandon K. Percival
Colorado CBC Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO

Sent from my Android