I live in the southeast metro- Denver area just south of Cherry Creek State
Park.  I’ve had four Western Tanagers for about a week, also going for
suet.  It’s definitely the brightest male who dominates. Previous years’
tanager visits have been fleeting.

For the past several weeks, I’ve also had several male Bullock’s Orioles
and two male Black-headed Grosbeaks joining the American Goldfinches to
round out my color parade.

Becky Campbell
Arapahoe Cty.
Just so. of CCSP

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 12:00 PM Janet Hanley <janethanle...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I live on the west edge of Louisville and I have had several  Western
> Tanangers for three days now.  They are after the suet.
> Janet Hanley
>
> On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 9:30:04 AM UTC-6, Joyce Takamine wrote:
>>
>> I live in East Boulder away from the foothills and usually do not
>> see
>>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/d4cca88e-12a3-4d69-9c60-0e1501620669%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/d4cca88e-12a3-4d69-9c60-0e1501620669%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>