Hello all,

Yesterday (May 22) I saw abut 525 Red-necked Phalaropes at various sites in
Weld County, as follows: about 30 at Crom Lake (Weld Co. 31 south of 90, near
Pierce); about 50 at Cozzens Lake (Rd. 72 east of 39, near Eaton); about 150 at
a pond on Rd. 61 just south of 74; about 75 on Rd. 59 north of 50 (east of
Kersey); about 200 at Loloff Reservoir; 20 in Beebe Draw (mostly Rd. 48). Today
(May 23) I saw another 90 at a wetland at the corner of Rd. 51 and 16,
northeast of Hudson. The number of Red-necked Phalaropes equalled, and at most
sites exceeded, the number of Wilson’s Phalaropes.
Bob AndrewsYekepa, Nimba Co., Liberia (currently in Centennial, Arapahoe Co.,
Colorado)

    On Thursday, May 23, 2019, 8:43:10 AM MDT, 'The "Nunn Guy"' via Colorado