Hello Conventioneers,

On behalf of CFO, my apologies for not checking to make sure the
formerly-working links to maps we sent out in our recent letter to
convention participants were no longer in hyperlink mode, and thus unusable.

Please note that those same maps are available at the CFO website (
https://cobirds.org), either by going to
https://cobirds.org/CFO/Conventions/Next.aspx directly, or by navigating to
the “Conventions” tab, then “Next Convention.”  Once at the Next Convention
page, scroll down the left side to the blue “Convention Agenda” button and
click on it.  The top of the Agenda document contains the same directions
and links there that were in the letter, but in the proper hyperlink mode,
enabling you to obtain the maps.

Also note that you can download the agenda document (including the map
links) by clicking the red and gray “Adobe” box just to the right of the
Convention Agenda button.

There will also be people and maps at the hotel lobby to help direct you to
the picnic site at Riverbottom Park.  (Note the RIVERbottom Park, not the
Rockbottom Park.)

And finally, once you have picked up your registration packet in Montrose,
you will again have the proper links to the event maps because the Agenda
is also in the registration packets.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Montrose,

David Gillilan, for CFO.