Dave,

Thanks for a fact-based approach that, if chosen, will produce a lot more
useful education than anger. Most people do stupid things because they don’t
know better. While some will continue doing stupid things after they learn, the
possibility that this situation could be used to educate not only the hotel
staff, but also their guests, is especially appealing.

Larry Modesitt
Arvada