There were 3 immature Sabine’s off the swim beach this morning. Probably
continuing birds recently reported, but they are a fan favorite (for me
anyway). I got lucky and one flew in and landed on the swim beach not too far
away and bathed and preened for a minute. There were also 4 red-necked
phalaropes out there off the S Platte delta. At one point all 3 Sabine’s and
the phals were viewed in my scope at the same time. Good start to a Monday!

Good birding,
Scott Somershoe
Littleton CO

Sent from my iPhone