Chuck (and CoBirders),
I always recommend going to the manufacturer first but in B&L's case,
Bushnell took over years ago but is limited in their ability to help since
B&L is no longer a sport optics company.  Key Camera in Longmont is your
best bet for binocular repair locally. The gentleman that does the work has
had some health challenges and I'm not sure about the backlog though.
Your next best bet is Land, Sea, and Sky in Houston. They may even ship it
directly to ABA's Birders'Exchange program in Delaware for you. In my
experience re-collimation could cost you up to $100 plus shipping depending
on the particular model. If your binocular isn't waterproof, I'd save the
money on repairs and turn it into a paperweight or conversation piece on
your mantle as it will have limited value for ABA as they can only send
waterproof, fogproof optics to the New World Tropics. Make a cash donation
instead! http://bex.aba.org/

Good birding,
Chip Clouse
Golden