Hi Ben

Your lifer list can be found at the 9 (I believe 9) World Birding
Centers-some fairly easy. King Ranch is home of the owl population.
Tropical Parula seen in multiple tour outings--found ours on personal
outing at Harlingen Lake (east side in trees and across the street in art
park)-also Yellow-throated and Tennessee.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/