Hi all

I'll just add to the discussion what I heard (quite a few times on various
trips) while at Rio Grande Valley Birding Festival (November), lots of
expert leaders stressing "you cannot ID Tropical or Couch Kingbirds by
photo, can only do by call ... best to call the bird Tropical/Couch
Kingbird." ... :-)

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/