Hi all

I went out for a few hours poking around the Nunn CBC circle, hightlights
being two Gray-crowned Rosy Finches along Weld CR 108 roadside and multiple
Lapland Longspurs in various locations. Hopefully, the rosies stick around,
this being second sighting of species in less than a month (other was in
yard).

We are going to be hard pressed to find a Rough-legged Hawk :-( I've only
seen one this fall/winter and that was more than a month ago now.

Thanks
Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/