Hi all

Yesterday at Frederick Recreation Area I had three Ross's Goose and one
dark morph Snow Goose. Could not relocate Long-tailed Duck. At Windsor Lake
I had a Greater White-fronted Goose. Frederick, Windsor and Woods lake had
large open waters and many, many ducks and geese (five species) ... and
some interested Bald Eagles watching the birds.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org