All,

I just had the Gyrfalcon sitting on the second to last utility pole on the
south side of Trilby but just east of Taft.  I drove across the intersection to
park and see if I could get a pic but the bird flew south.  I tried to beat him
to the Coyote Ridge parking lot but I never got back on the bird. I am on my
way to a meeting so can’t stay to see if he returns. Maybe it turned back to
the landfill.  But the bird is still around.

Josh Bruening
Fort Collins