Hi Everyone, Today 2/23 I visited Warren Lake in Fort Collins. Common
Mergansers and Bald Eagles were enjoying all the fish. A Glaucous Gull and two
Iceland (Thayer's) were among the Ring-bills and Herrings.I noticed a Cedar
Waxwing in the median strip along Harmony Road near JFK Blvd. There are trees
in that section that perhaps harbored a berry or two. Horseshoe Lake was devoid
of gulls. Mark Miller Longmont, CO/Lake Oswego, ORSent via the Samsung Galaxy
S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone