All,

I refound and confirmed a Winter Wren that John Shenot originally found Friday
in Lee Martinez Park in Fort Collins yesterday evening.  I returned today and
found the bird again, this time obtaining photos and audio.  From the parking
lot head to the bike trail and then west.  When you see the 0.5 miles west of
College Avenue sign look to the north towards the river.  The bird both times
has been in the thick underbrush between the river and bike path.  There is a
small drainage creek that runs through the spot for reference.  There is also a
trail at the river’s edge that meets back up with the concrete path maybe 50
yards west of where I’ve seen the bird.

Photos can be found here:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S65398258

Josh Bruening