Hi all

Three Sandhill Crane spent the night in the (west) cornfields of Wellington
State Wildlife and were seen this morning on my commute into Fort Collins.
The last few years this area seems to be a stopover place for them if
anyone is looking for them.

Directions: I25N to Wellington exit take the east frontage road north about
quarter-mile north to Larimer CR 64 (aka Nunn Road), turn east go about
quarter mile to see cornfields on south.

   -

http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/albums/photos/view/141/2582/sandhill-crane

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/