This is part of an e-mail from Ranchlands, which includes Chico Basin Ranch
in Pueblo and El Paso County received this morning (March 16th):

"Over the past week, we have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely.
In following the most cautious interpretations of the directives shared to
us by the CDC and local and state health departments on top of the local,
state, and federal regulations, we have made the decision to temporarily
close our properties to all visitors. As always, our number one goal is to
ensure the safety of our community, guests, and ranch family and we feel
that from this standpoint, this was the only decision to be made".

"Specifically, all of our ranches will be closed to education groups, bison
tours, birders, fishing club members, and all other visitors *through March
30*, at which point we will re-evaluate the situation".

Joe Roller has already changed the E-bird hot spots names:  Chico Basin
Ranch (Pueblo County) and Chico Basin Ranch (El Paso) -- saying Closed to
Mar 30, so everyone is aware.

https://ebird.org/hotspot/L285737?yr=all&m=&rank=mrec
https://ebird.org/hotspot/L285720?yr=all&m=&rank=mrec

Brandon Percival