Hello Fellow Birders,
   I got so excited about this that I forgot to post it!  Last Thursday, March
26, I saw my first-of-season Turkey Vulture floating above Palos Verdes Park
near the intersection of Monaco and Orchard.
  Is there any better harbinger of Spring?
Keep Smilin',Kevin Corwinwest Centennial, Arapahoe County
Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone