Thanks again everyone! I'm sticking to my "region" which I define as Adams and
Weld counties, since my town is in both counties. But I'm not getting crazy and
going to all corners of each county.

Also, I'm just birding by car. And I have tons of hand sanitizer in my car,
just in case.

Has anyone who drives back country roads noticed a HUGE increase in trash? Most
of it seems to be beer bottles and cans. Drives my crazy.

Susan Rosine
Brighton