As we all have seen, photos and even videos of birds are posted on this
site.
 But there is a feature of ipones (called face time, where you are looking
at the real time picture) which gives you a one on one experience with a
distant birder, and lets you bird remotely.....therefore, yesterday my
daughter in St. Louis (I am in Aurora) birded with me in Forest Park, St.
Louis.  Got to see a few minutes of a red-headed woodpecker, and spend
birding time with her.
 This can be done with your friends while we are shut in.

 Karl Stecher
 Aurora/Arapahoe County