Eric,
Duane Nelson is THE guy there and can answer your questions.

Joe Roller, Denver

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eric Dinkel <endin...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 7, 2020 at 9:34 AM
Subject: [cobirds] How to find Melody Tempel Grove.
To: Colorado Birds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>

Curious if anyone has any suggestions about where to pitch a tent in Bent
county. I don’t have current travel restrictions and would love to go check
out the grove and other spots down there but with camping still not allowed
I’m curious where to sleep (and I’d like to avoid motels).

Eric Dinkel
Colorado

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/079bd21d-7a62-45bd-b269-b1bfe46a859f%40googlegroups.com
.