Head shape, bill size, long primary projection are suggestive of Hammond’s.
That’s the direction I’d lean. As other recent empid ID posts have pointed out,
the tail wagging can be an unreliable characteristic. That is to say that you
can use it to rule something like gray IN, but just because you see it happen
doesn’t rule the other empids OUT.

Vocalizations are always best, but I think you have enough here to claim
Hammonds. I’m sure someone will disagree.

Cheers,

Steve Rash
Denver, Co.