Hello

Probably the best place would be Weld CR 100 about a mile west of Keota and
CR 390 is large prairie dog colony on south. The plovers this year seem to
favor the far southeast corner of the colony.

Thanks Gary Lewfko, Nunn

*http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/*
<https://www.google.com/maps/d/drive?state=%7B%22ids%22%3A%5B%221vhlC1m9OQOMQcSWR7fVtbLXx31SKqysk%22%5D%2C%22action%22%3A%22open%22%2C%22userId%22%3A%22107788337227844121680%22%7D&usp=sharing>