Braved the winds this morning and headed to Union Reservoir and was
rewarded with 60 willets, 1 marbled godwit, 14 ibis, 3 Forester terns and
about 50 peeps (Sanderlings, Western, Least) all hunkered down on the north
side.   A few highly un-imnpressive pics:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S68678630

Side Note:  When you look in your rear view mirror and see a friendly State
Trooper behind you and he walks up and asks if you're "looking at birds"and
you say " Yes!  There's 60 Willets and some Ibis over here!", do NOT expect
them to understand just how cool that was.  Hypothetically speaking, of
course.

Headed to Jim Hamm and saw (I'm 99% sure) a Least Flycatcher, Yellow
warbler and 2 Yellow Rumps.  Not much going on there, must have been my
chattering teeth scaring everything away. So-so pics here:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S68680493

Stay healthy,

Jay Hutchins
Longmont CO