I've never seen a migratory Plumbeous Vireo just perch and hang out until
this morning, when it did so in a honeylocust tree in my west Centenial
yard. It was there for a few minutes, providing me a view of the bird that
I hadn't previously had -- seemingly relaxed and restful, rather than
active and gleaning what it can glean.

Also, Swainson's Thrush, Dusky Flycatcher, and Western Tanagers are
visiting.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO