Found at the far west side of Walden Ponds with a large group of Yellow-rumped
warblers. While there were still large numbers of YRWA’s today, it was nothing
like yesterday except in this small area that I walked into. There were dozens
and dozens. The area was scrubby with a lot of fallen trees, right by Boulder
Creek, off the beaten path. The male GWWA flew about 15 feet from me and was
slightly above eye level, perched, with an unobstructed view in a scrubby
willow. I had a perfect view of it for 15 seconds. I had no camera
unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone

We are here to awaken from our illusion of separateness. ThichNHhan

www.carastiles.life
Cara