I re-found the yellow-throated vireo again this morning (Thurs May 21) at
about 7am.  It was in the gully south of the pond and then in the trees
just west of the gully.

It vocalized for a bit, and that was how I tracked it down, if that helps
others planning to chase it.

I'll post an e-bird list soon.  I have one mediocre picture and some bad
audio.

Thanks, Peter

Peter Stoltz
Denver County