Hi Alison,
I’m sort of a lurker on CoBirds and enjoy reading RBA, but mostly I like the
stories people tell and alerts to first of season birds and migration notes. So
I would miss RBA if it is discontinued, but I hope CoBirds will evolve and keep
going. Thank you for all you have done and are continuing to do for birds and
wildlife.
Carol Cushman
Boulder