I drove out to Box Elder Creek today to catch an Orchard Oriole. I was
stopped by DIA patrol and was told this is was airport land and restricted.
PLEASE! Do not go out there to bird. The guy who stopped me said that it
will soon be patrolled by Homeland Security etc. due to it being
restricted. I assured him I would get the word out. Thanks. BTW no OROR :(