I am sure that after the storms last week the farmer is taking advantage of
a streak of hot, dry weather to get the hay cut, wind-rowed,dried and then
baled.Rain on hay promotes mold, which is a bad thing. This is nice looking
grass hay, so keeping rain off of it is important. If it is irrigated land
then they will get water on it ASAP. Multiple cuttings in a season is
important for the farmer. It is unfortunate for some wildlife, but the guy
has to make a living.

Michael Tincher
Loveland