I happened to see a White-winged Dove on June 8 while driving along I-25 in
Pueblo, N of Hwy.96. It flew just overhead across highway so was able to
make the 55 mph ID.

Also got some good historical reports recently from a private lake near
Divide, including Great and Snowy Egrets and White-faced Ibis. Also from
Fall of 2017, a brief visit from flock of 10 Tundra Swans, including an
immature.

Joe LaFleur
Woodland Park, Teller County, 8500 feet