From: Ted Floyd<mailto:tedfloy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 9:13 PM
To: Colorado Birds<mailto:cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cobirds] Amazing bird song at Waneka Lake, Boulder County; do you
know what it is?

Hey, folks.

Less than an hour ago, I smartphone-recorded a beautiful bird song at Waneka
Lake, Boulder County. Here's a link to the audio:

https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/243680291

Can anybody guess what it is? (I saw the singing bird, so I know what it is.)

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County
cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:cobirds+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/f86a05e9-c45d-4737-946a-b7df222d000ao%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/f86a05e9-c45d-4737-946a-b7df222d000ao%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.