Hi Everyone, I took a drive down Hygiene Road from US 26 east to 75th this
morning 6/26. The grass south of the road and east of St Vrain Creek had some
fun birds, including a singing Dickcissel, two singing Bobolinks, a singing but
invisible Grasshopper Sparrow, and an Eastern Kingbird. A Wilson's Snipe was
singing from a fencepost a half mile or so west of there. I also made a dawn
visit to Apple Valley Road near Lyons. Chats and catbirds were singing away,
and the natural amphitheater acoustics with the morning light were
impressive.Mark Miller Longmont, CO/Lake Oswego, OR Sent via the Samsung Galaxy
S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone