From: cobirds@googlegroups.com <cobirds@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Charles
Hundertmark <chundertma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 7:27:43 AM
To: amyroberts...@gmail.com <amyroberts...@gmail.com>
Cc: Colorado Birds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re:

Breeding season has mostly ended. Birds sing during the breeding season or
leading up to it, so most song has now tapered off or ended. Breeding birds are
now dispersing. Some birds are entering their annual molt and become more
secretive. In residential areas, this spells fewer bird detections.

Chuck Hundertmark
Lafayette, CO

On Aug 10, 2020, at 8:20 AM, Amy Roberts