Hi all

Ovenbird at Crow Valley Campground was best bird of weekend for me! Photos
at website below now. Also, of note, we had at least two Gray Flycatchers,
I assume, both wagged tail downward when perched. Photos, too, if someone
wants to confirm the flycatcher. Crow Valley also hosted Spotted Towhee,
usual warblers (Wilson's, Yellow, Common Yellowthroat), Gray Catbird,
Black-capped Chickadee, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Prairie Falcon, Swainson's
Thrush and empids.

Galeton ponds at Weld CR 74/61 hosted Franklin's and California Gull, Stilt
Sandpiper, Long-billed Dowitcher and Baird's Sandpiper. It is draining down
and the usual spit of land is where birds are resting now.

White-winged Dove continues to appear in yard-it's got to be in Town of
Nunn somewhere.

Wood Duck at Cozzens Lake.

Crom Lake received another ration of water so no more shoreline for about a
month. Three Chukar and one Northern Bobwhite (again).

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org
https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/birds-and-more-of-the-pawnee-national-grassland