On a quick lunch run to Sloans Lake, the storm fallout was impressive.  I
saw a Marbled Godwit and a Stilt Sandpiper.  Several more sandpipers as
well, including a Least, and potentially a Pectoral (need to check my
pictures).

Non-rarities, but still of interest: a big group of yellow-headed
blackbirds, an even bigger group of killdeer (I counted at least 20), three
grebes (I'm happy to call them eared, but did not make a careful ID), one
empid that I couldn't ID hopping along the rocks.

This was all on the north shore, between Wolff and Sheridan.

I'll get an ebird list with some mediocre pictures posted soon.

Thanks,

Peter Stoltz
Denver County