Hey, everybody.

Please join us for an easygoing bird walk (and insect walk) tomorrow
afternoon, Sun., Oct. 4, at Greenlee Wildlife Preserve, eastern Boulder
County. This outing is part of the "Lafayette Birds!" initiative, and it is
free & open to the public.

We will *meet at 1pm* at the entrance to the preserve. *MASKS MANDATORY.*
We will have multiple leaders, and *we will bird in small, socially
distanced groups.*

All are welcome. No RSVP necessary. Just show up. With a mask. See you
tomorrow!

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County