Yesterday, I saw a "Western" Palm Warbler in the eastern part of the Osprey
Picnic Area, on the north side of the Arkansas River, below Pueblo
Reservoir dam.  I went back there this morning, and there were two
"Western" Palm Warblers and a Blue-headed Vireo.  Other highlights
yesterday along the river, White-throated Sparrow, a Townsend's Warbler,
and a Virginia's Warbler.

Pueblo Reservoir scoping out from Sailboard launching area yesterday,
breeding plumage Red-throated Loon, 2 winter plumage Common Loons, and 2
juvenile Sabine's Gull.  Today, when I scope from this location I saw one
Sabine's Gull, I didn't pick out any loons.

Looking forward to the Wednesday night's cold front, hopefully Thursday's
drop in temperatures and NE winds will bring a lot of interesting birds.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO