During the wind blasting front on Sunday 10/11, my daughter was driving
north on Parker Road.  Just past the Douglas/Arapahoe county line she spied
a ferruginous hawk on a telephone pole.  Then more hawks...nine in all.
...besides the ferruginous, there was one Swainson's and two red-tails.  At
that time (2PM) she saw a large swirling wind over Cherry Creek reservoir.
I couldn't go until 4.  As I drove south on Parker, to the county line, I
saw nothing but starlings.  However, on the way northbound, a peregrine
flew left to right just in front of my car. altitude about three feet
higher than the car.

 Karl Stecher
 Aurora/Arapahoe